The town of Rancho Santa Cruz is located in the Municipality of Tlaxco (in the State of Tlaxcala). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #103 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Santa Cruz is at 2,513 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Santa Cruz is located at 25.1 kilometers from Tlaxco, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Santa Cruz.
Where is Rancho Santa Cruz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho Santa Cruz (Tlaxcala)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho Santa Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho Santa Cruz (Tlaxcala) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Santa Cruz
With the satellite map of Rancho Santa Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tlaxco. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Rancho Santa Cruz.
Vote for Rancho Santa Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Santa Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Santa Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlaxco
- Barrio de Lourdes (21 inhabitants)
- El Durazno (Media Luna) (4 inhabitants)
- El Llano (1 inhabitants)
- El Tintero (3 inhabitants)
- La Cieneguilla (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (151 inhabitants)
- Las Tórtolas (4 inhabitants)
- Ranchería las Mesas (227 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Portillo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Palomas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Martín (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Santa María (- inhabitants)
- Santa María Zotoluca (232 inhabitants)
- Santo Tomás (2 inhabitants)