The town of Muñiz is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #384 of the whole municipality. Muñiz is at 628 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Rancho Muñiz, but changed its name a few years ago. The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Muñiz is located at 10.4 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Muñiz.
Where is Muñiz? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Muñiz (Baja California)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Muñiz (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near MuñizIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Muñiz, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Muñiz so you can contact them.:
- RANCHO LOS CHABACANOS: 5 km away, direction East (4 minutes by car)
- ALBERCAS TANAMA: 14 km away, direction Southwest (10 minutes by car)
- SANTUARIO DIEGUEÑO HOTEL: 13 km away, direction West (10 minutes by car)
- RANCHO OJAI: 12 km away, direction East (10 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Muñiz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Muñiz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Muñiz.
Vote for Muñiz
Do you like Muñiz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Muñiz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Cabañas Cañón el Macho (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido José María Pino Suárez (9 inhabitants)
- La Cocoma (5 inhabitants)
- La Línea (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Landín (- inhabitants)
- Las Casas Coloradas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Tova (256 inhabitants)
- Mi Querido Viejo (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuchuma (- inhabitants)
- Rancho de Cabrera (2 inhabitants)
- El Tecolote Viejo (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Faisanes (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Ontiveros (8 inhabitants)
- San Agustín (9 inhabitants)
- Valle de los Pinos (- inhabitants)