Rancho los Fajardo (Guerrero)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Rancho los Fajardo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 5 inhabitants of Guerrero.
The town of Rancho los Fajardo is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). There are 5 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #27 of the whole municipality.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho los Fajardo is located at 4.8 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of San Jerónimo de Juárez, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho los Fajardo.
Where is Rancho los Fajardo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Rancho los Fajardo (Guerrero)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho los Fajardo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho los Fajardo (Guerrero) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho los Fajardo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho los Fajardo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho los Fajardo.
Vote for Rancho los Fajardo
Do you like Rancho los Fajardo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho los Fajardo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benito Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Arenal de Álvarez (Arenal de Paco) (1406 inhabitants)
- Arenal de Gómez (Primer Arenal) (1055 inhabitants)
- Bajada de Raymundo Uno (- inhabitants)
- Callejón de la Hacienda (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Sonorita (3 inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (7 inhabitants)
- El Huizache (25 inhabitants)
- El Llanete (- inhabitants)
- El Quebrache (11 inhabitants)
- El Tomatal (161 inhabitants)
- Huerta Oropel (Huerta de los Abarca) (2 inhabitants)
- Las Tunas (1387 inhabitants)
- El Pez Vela (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Tigre (- inhabitants)
- La Vereda (2 inhabitants)