The town of El Muelle is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #23 of the ranking. El Muelle is at 2 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of El Muelle? You can find it at 17.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of San Jerónimo de Juárez, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the El Muelle location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Muelle? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Muelle (Guerrero) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
The population of El Muelle (Guerrero) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
According to the 2010 official census, in the town there were 3 males and 6 females. The female/male ratio is 2.000, and the fertility rate is 1.60 children per woman. Of the total population, 0.00% comes from outside the State of Guerrero. 0.00% of the population is illiterate (0.00% of men and 0.00% of women). The level of schooling is 5.83 (4.67 in men and 7 in women).Indigenous culture in El Muelle
0.00% of the population is indigenous, and 0.00% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in El Muelle
33.33% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (100.00% of the men, and 0.00% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in El Muelle
In El Muelle there are 3 dwellings. 0.00% of the dwellings have electricity, 0.00% have piped water, 0.00% have toilet or restroom, 66.67% have a radio receiver, 66.67% a television, 0.00% a fridge, 0.00% a washing-machine, 66.67% a car or a van, 0.00% a personal computer, 0.00% a landline telephone, 66.67% mobile phone, and 0.00% Internet access.
Hotels and Accommodation near El MuelleDo you want to stay in El Muelle? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Muelle:
- HOTEL B Y C: 22 km away, direction Northwest (15 minutes by car)
- MOTEL EXTASIS: 22 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PUESTA DEL SOL: 22 km away, direction Northwest (17 minutes by car)
- HOTEL REALITY INN: 24 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Muelle
With the satellite map of El Muelle will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Muelle.
Photos of El Muelle
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Muelle, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Muelle, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Muelle
Do you like El Muelle or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Muelle to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Arenal del Centro (La Máquina) (525 inhabitants)
- Callejón de la Hacienda (- inhabitants)
- El Purcar (13 inhabitants)
- El Sifón (La Granja de Pollos) (- inhabitants)
- Huerta de los Meraza (- inhabitants)
- Huerta las Palmas Cuatas (2 inhabitants)
- Isla de Magueyes (3 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (1 inhabitants)
- La Capilla de la Virgen (- inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (José Gómez Barrientos) (1 inhabitants)
- Llano de la Puerta (313 inhabitants)
- Los Toros (113 inhabitants)
- El Pez Vela (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- La Vereda (2 inhabitants)