La Carbonera (Benito Juárez, Guerrero)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Carbonera, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants of the State of Guerrero
The town of La Carbonera is located in the Municipality of Benito Juárez (in the State of Guerrero). There are 6 inhabitants. La Carbonera is at 2 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is La Carbonera? How to get there? Map
Online map of La Carbonera in Guerrero, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of La Carbonera and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of La Carbonera (Guerrero) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Carbonera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Carbonera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Benito Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Carbonera.
Vote for La Carbonera
Do you like La Carbonera or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Carbonera to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Benito Juárez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Guerrero (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Benito Juárez
- Arenal de Álvarez (Arenal de Paco) (1406 inhabitants)
- El Ahuejote (47 inhabitants)
- El Común (2 inhabitants)
- El Macahuite (- inhabitants)
- Huerta de los Meraza (- inhabitants)
- Isla de Magueyes (3 inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Palma (- inhabitants)
- Los Órganos (140 inhabitants)
- Los Canarios (- inhabitants)
- Piedra Parada (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Palmas (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho los Fajardo (- inhabitants)
- San Jerónimo de Juárez (7494 inhabitants)
- La Vereda (2 inhabitants)