The town of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 8 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #193 of the whole municipality. Rancho Gonzalo Majalca is at 2,056 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Gonzalo Majalca is located at 4.5 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Cuauhtémoc, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca.
Where is Rancho Gonzalo Majalca? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca in Chihuahua: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Gonzalo Majalca, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca (Chihuahua) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Rancho Gonzalo MajalcaMany people want to stay in the town of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL AND SUITES: 1 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- APPLE INN BUSINES CLASS HOTEL: 2 km away, direction Southeast (1 minutes by car)
- MOTEL LOS MANZANOS: 5 km away, direction South (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CAMINO: 4 km away, direction Southeast (3 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca
With the satellite map of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Gonzalo Majalca.
Vote for Rancho Gonzalo Majalca
Do you like Rancho Gonzalo Majalca or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Rancho Gonzalo Majalca to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 112 (53 inhabitants)
- Campo 109 (209 inhabitants)
- Campo 9 1/2 (6 inhabitants)
- Campo 11 (188 inhabitants)
- El Pino (2 inhabitants)
- Granja de Villela (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Francisco Aragón Velarde (Janitzio) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Reyes (Paraíso Maya) (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rancho Blanco (- inhabitants)
- La Estancia (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Eusebio López (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho Isabel (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Carlos (9 inhabitants)
- San Diego del Monte (6 inhabitants)
- Santa Angelina (8 inhabitants)