The town of Convento de Monjas is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 17 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #155 of the ranking. Convento de Monjas is at 2,032 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Convento de Monjas? You can find it at 38.1 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Cuauhtémoc, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Convento de Monjas location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Convento de Monjas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Convento de Monjas (Chihuahua)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Chihuahua State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Convento de Monjas (Chihuahua) is 17 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Convento de MonjasMany people want to stay in the town of Convento de Monjas itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL VIANNA INN: 2 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- HOTEL Y RESTAURANTE CAMPESTRE: 2 km away, direction East (1 minutes by car)
- CABAÑAS LAS BELLOTAS: 2 km away, direction Southwest (2 minutes by car)
- ROMANCE: 6 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Convento de Monjas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Convento de Monjas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Convento de Monjas.
Photos of Convento de Monjas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Convento de Monjas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Convento de Monjas.
Vote for Convento de Monjas
Do you like Convento de Monjas or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Convento de Monjas to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 113 (96 inhabitants)
- Campo 4 (351 inhabitants)
- Campo 18B (198 inhabitants)
- Campo 7A (258 inhabitants)
- Campo 36 (La Selva) (53 inhabitants)
- Centro Calles (San Isidro) (40 inhabitants)
- Corrales Ordóñez (- inhabitants)
- El Potrillo (17 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Blumenau (232 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Nopales (24 inhabitants)
- Mesa del Ahorcado (4 inhabitants)
- Las Gaviotas (Cuesta) (- inhabitants)
- Meyra (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Moro (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta Titina (3 inhabitants)