The town of Rancho García Uranga is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #225 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho García Uranga is at 2,020 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho García Uranga is located at 6.6 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho García Uranga.
Where is Rancho García Uranga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho García Uranga in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho García Uranga.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho García Uranga? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho García Uranga (Chihuahua) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho García Uranga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho García Uranga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho García Uranga.
Vote for Rancho García Uranga. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho García Uranga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho García Uranga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo Número Ciento Doce (65 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Ciento Trece (132 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Doscientos Cincuenta y Cinco (54 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Once y Medio (254 inhabitants)
- Ciénega de Santa Gertrudis (4 inhabitants)
- Cuitláhuac (La Cruz Vieja) (12 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento del Kilómetro Once (118 inhabitants)
- Huerta Elvira (- inhabitants)
- La Cabaña (3 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- Oeste Salvaje (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alfonso Martínez (El Venado) (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Blanco (Pinos Altos) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (6 inhabitants)