Rancho García Uranga (Chihuahua)
The most complete information of the tiny town of Rancho García Uranga (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town of Chihuahua has 6 inhabitants?
The town of Rancho García Uranga is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #225 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho García Uranga is at 2020 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho García Uranga is located at 6.6 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho García Uranga.
Where is Rancho García Uranga? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho García Uranga in Chihuahua? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho García Uranga.
Satellite photo of Rancho García Uranga
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho García Uranga, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Rancho García Uranga.
Vote for Rancho García Uranga. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho García Uranga? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho García Uranga so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Artemio Iglesias (Huerto el Crucero) (6 inhabitants)
- Campo Número Siete D (127 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (114007 inhabitants)
- El Lobo (La Manga) (4 inhabitants)
- El Ojito (9 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (La Avispa) (87 inhabitants)
- Huerta Alejandra (4 inhabitants)
- Huerta Rojo de Enmedio (6 inhabitants)
- Huerta Santo Niño (7 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Corcel (12 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Pino (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Lolitas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José (1 inhabitants)