The town of Huerto los Turines is located in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc (in the State of Chihuahua). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #203 in terms of number of inhabitants. Huerto los Turines is at 2,013 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Huerto los Turines is located at 40.0 kilometers from Cuauhtémoc, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Huerto los Turines.
Where is Huerto los Turines? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Huerto los Turines (Chihuahua) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Huerto los Turines, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Huerto los Turines? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Huerto los Turines (Chihuahua) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Huerto los Turines
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Huerto los Turines, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuauhtémoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Huerto los Turines.
Vote for Huerto los Turines. Opinions.
Do you like Huerto los Turines? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Huerto los Turines so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuauhtémoc
- Campo 8 1/2 (138 inhabitants)
- Campo 15 (179 inhabitants)
- Campo 24 (266 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Bustillos (22 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Los Arcos II (66 inhabitants)
- Grúas Corral (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 5 Corredor Comercial Manitoba (30 inhabitants)
- La Montaña (17 inhabitants)
- Linda Vista (8 inhabitants)
- Los Arana (5 inhabitants)
- Maurilio Ortíz (98 inhabitants)
- El General (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Muñoz (2 inhabitants)
- Roy González (5 inhabitants)
- San José (3 inhabitants)