The town of Rancho Fonseca is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #313 in terms of number of inhabitants. Rancho Fonseca is at 868 meters of altitude.
The town of Rancho Fonseca is located at 9.3 kilometers from Tecate, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Rancho Fonseca.
Where is Rancho Fonseca? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho Fonseca in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho Fonseca building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Fonseca (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Fonseca
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Fonseca, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho Fonseca.
Vote for Rancho Fonseca. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Fonseca? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Fonseca so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Santa Cecilia (- inhabitants)
- Cañón de la Puerta (Los Hoyos) (23 inhabitants)
- Centro Recreativo Cimarrón (1 inhabitants)
- Colonia el ParaÃso (- inhabitants)
- La Arboleda (24 inhabitants)
- La Ponderosa (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cactus (6 inhabitants)
- Los Maestros (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Aguilar (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Dos Cumbres (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Valerias (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho Montemayor (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho MR (7 inhabitants)
- Roca Magisterial (6 inhabitants)
- Tambo Azul (Ejido Baja California) (6 inhabitants)