The town of Rancho La Huerta is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 7 inhabitants. Rancho La Huerta is at 762 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho La Huerta? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho La Huerta in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho La Huerta.
Need to locate a certain Rancho La Huerta building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho La Huerta (Baja California) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho La Huerta
With the satellite map of Rancho La Huerta will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho La Huerta.
Vote for Rancho La Huerta. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho La Huerta? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho La Huerta so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Curiosidades Lucero (16 inhabitants)
- El Indio (El Venado) (5 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (- inhabitants)
- El Progreso (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Saucedo (8 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Campestre Rancho Palomares (5 inhabitants)
- El Compadre (4 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (- inhabitants)
- El Rodeo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Frida (2 inhabitants)
- Los Amigos (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Machado (10 inhabitants)
- Rancho Neji Sección C (9 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Valeria (5 inhabitants)