The town of Rancho El Bajío is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Rancho El Bajío is at 976 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho El Bajío? How to get there? Map
Online map of Rancho El Bajío in Baja California, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Rancho El Bajío building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho El Bajío (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho El Bajío
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho El Bajío, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho El Bajío.
Vote for Rancho El Bajío. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho El Bajío? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Bajío so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Tepeyac (Melchor Ocampo) (25 inhabitants)
- El Gatito (18 inhabitants)
- Familia Eyraud (- inhabitants)
- Los Compadres (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Vizcarra (3 inhabitants)
- La Herradura (12 inhabitants)
- La Tortuga (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alderete (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Diamante (5 inhabitants)
- El Grande (- inhabitants)
- Rancho López (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho MÃ³nica (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Montana (45 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)