The town of Rancho Aguilar is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 2 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #382 of the whole municipality. Rancho Aguilar is at 1,299 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Rancho Aguilar is located at 46.5 kilometers (in direction East) from the locality of Tecate, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Rancho Aguilar.
Where is Rancho Aguilar? How to get there? Map
Location map of Rancho Aguilar in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Rancho Aguilar, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Rancho Aguilar building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Rancho Aguilar (Baja California) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Aguilar
With the satellite map of Rancho Aguilar will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Aguilar.
Vote for Rancho Aguilar. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Aguilar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Aguilar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Carolina (- inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Potrerito Acosta) (3 inhabitants)
- El Vaquero (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Chagoya (1 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Noventa y Cuatro (9 inhabitants)
- La Casa del Gringo (Los Nopales) (14 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- Padilla Félix (- inhabitants)
- El Tapirito (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Godínez (El Piñón) (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Zarigüeya (4 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (2 inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)
- Valle Redondo (Paseo del Águila) (1 inhabitants)