Rancho El Caguamo (Baja California)
We have collected many facts about the tiny town of Rancho El Caguamo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
So you will learn about this incredible town of 1 inhabitants of Baja California.
The town of Rancho El Caguamo is located in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Rancho El Caguamo is at 513 meters of altitude.
Where is Rancho El Caguamo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho El Caguamo in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho El Caguamo.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Rancho El Caguamo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Rancho El Caguamo (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho El Caguamo
With the satellite map of Rancho El Caguamo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tecate. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Rancho El Caguamo.
Vote for Rancho El Caguamo. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho El Caguamo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho El Caguamo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Tecate
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Baja California (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Tecate
- Ojo de Agua (Agua Grande) (- inhabitants)
- Arroyo Seco (6 inhabitants)
- Ejido Carmen Serdán (246 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (4 inhabitants)
- Familia Herrera (Aguaje de la Tuna) (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Rouvroy (2 inhabitants)
- Los Pastores (- inhabitants)
- Los Picapiedras (- inhabitants)
- Rancho del Profesor (9 inhabitants)
- Rancho La Huerta (7 inhabitants)
- Los Caballos (3 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo Parcela Seis (2 inhabitants)
- Familia Monsiváis (- inhabitants)
- Santa María (43 inhabitants)