The town of Cañón Grande is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #93 of the ranking. Cañón Grande is at 1,473 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of Cañón Grande? You can find it at 75.8 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Cuatro Ciénegas de Carranza, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Cañón Grande location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Cañón Grande? How to get there? Map
Location map of Cañón Grande in Coahuila de Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Cañón Grande, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Cañón Grande and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Cañón Grande (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Cañón Grande
With the satellite map of Cañón Grande will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Cañón Grande.
Photos of Cañón Grande
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Cañón Grande? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Cañón Grande.
Vote for Cañón Grande. Opinions.
Do you like Cañón Grande? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Cañón Grande so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Antiguos Mineros del Norte (Santa Tecla) (38 inhabitants)
- El Refugio Praderas (- inhabitants)
- El Venado (164 inhabitants)
- La Calera (Los García) (3 inhabitants)
- La Labor del Clavel (4 inhabitants)
- La Muralla (San Pablo) (12 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (1 inhabitants)
- Los López (1 inhabitants)
- Lucio Blanco (La Pelota) (109 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Atalaya (San Marcos) (- inhabitants)
- Rocas y Minerales El Cerrito (1 inhabitants)
- Rosario Viejo (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (11 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (La Máquina) (3 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (Cañón de Farías) (4 inhabitants)