The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Olivos is at 701 meters of altitude.
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Olivos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Los Olivos.
The population of Los Olivos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los OlivosDo you want to stay in Los Olivos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Olivos:
- HOTEL MARY TELMA: 37 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MAGISTERIO: 35 km away, direction Northwest (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 31 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
- HOTEL SANTA FE: 30 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Olivos in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos
Do you like Los Olivos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- Cañón Grande (- inhabitants)
- Cuates de Abajo (Cerros Prietos) (46 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (- inhabitants)
- El Espejo (1 inhabitants)
- El Juncal (2 inhabitants)
- El Venado (164 inhabitants)
- Gabino Vázquez (El Naranjo) (- inhabitants)
- La Fe (2 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles (1 inhabitants)
- Los Martínez (- inhabitants)
- Puerto San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa de Sofía (327 inhabitants)
- Susana Moncada (Quinta Guerra Moncada) (6 inhabitants)