The town of Los Olivos is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 4 inhabitants. Los Olivos is at 701 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Olivos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Olivos in Coahuila de Zaragoza? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Olivos.
Need to locate a certain Los Olivos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Olivos (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Olivos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Olivos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Olivos.
Vote for Los Olivos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Olivos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Olivos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Antiguos Mineros del Norte (Santa Tecla) (38 inhabitants)
- Cuates de Australia (114 inhabitants)
- El Abuelo (3 inhabitants)
- El Diego (2 inhabitants)
- Eliseo Mendoza Berrueto (7 inhabitants)
- Emilio Bichara (26 inhabitants)
- Estanque de Palomas (Las Palomas) (135 inhabitants)
- La Fe (2 inhabitants)
- La Presita (- inhabitants)
- Las Morenas (14 inhabitants)
- Loma Verde (- inhabitants)
- Molino del Rey (1 inhabitants)
- San Pablo (Pozas Azules) (- inhabitants)
- Puerto San Juan (1 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (- inhabitants)