The town of El Ranchito is located in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. El Ranchito is at 1,114 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Ranchito? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Ranchito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain El Ranchito building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Ranchito (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Ranchito
With the satellite map of El Ranchito will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Ranchito.
Vote for El Ranchito. Opinions.
Do you like El Ranchito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Ranchito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Cuatro Ciénegas
- Bodegas Ferriño (- inhabitants)
- Bonanza (7 inhabitants)
- El General (3 inhabitants)
- El Venado (164 inhabitants)
- Juan de la Garza (- inhabitants)
- La Calera (Los García) (3 inhabitants)
- La Campana (2 inhabitants)
- La Flecha (5 inhabitants)
- Las Alazanas (- inhabitants)
- Loma Prieta (- inhabitants)
- Mancha (1 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Atalaya (San Marcos) (- inhabitants)
- San José del Anteojo (- inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (10 inhabitants)
- Seis de Enero (1 inhabitants)