The town of Placetas is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #344 of the whole municipality. Placetas is at 420 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Placetas is located at 6.3 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Montemorelos, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Placetas.
Where is Placetas? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Placetas (Nuevo León) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Placetas, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Placetas? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Placetas (Nuevo León) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Placetas
With the satellite map of Placetas will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Montemorelos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Placetas.
Vote for Placetas. Opinions.
Do you like Placetas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Placetas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Bosque (109 inhabitants)
- El Canelo (12 inhabitants)
- El Huarache (10 inhabitants)
- Entrada a las Cañas (18 inhabitants)
- Gil de Leyva (Camino a las Puentes) (14 inhabitants)
- La Rosa (6 inhabitants)
- La Yerbabuena (26 inhabitants)
- Mil Encinos (7 inhabitants)
- Montemorelos (Camino a la Cruz Verde) (- inhabitants)
- Pedernales (8 inhabitants)
- Residencial los Sabinos (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (- inhabitants)
- San José (28 inhabitants)
- San Pedro de la Rosa (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (4 inhabitants)