The town of El Texano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. El Texano is at 439 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Marther, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
Where is El Texano? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Texano in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
The population of El Texano (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El TexanoMany people want to stay in the town of El Texano itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- BEST WESTERN BAZARELL INN: 7 km away, direction South (5 minutes by car)
- OFICINA PARA HOSPEDAJE: 6 km away, direction Southeast (4 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ALFA INN: 7 km away, direction Southeast (5 minutes by car)
- HOTEL KASINO: 9 km away, direction Southeast (6 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Texano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Texano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Texano.
Vote for El Texano
Do you like El Texano or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Texano to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- El Carrizal (Carretera a la Soledad) (11 inhabitants)
- El Llano (- inhabitants)
- El Porvenir Dos (La Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- El Retiro (4 inhabitants)
- El Saltillero Uno (7 inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda Pito Real (- inhabitants)
- La Boquilla (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma (2 inhabitants)
- La Parrita (9 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (2 inhabitants)
- Las Comitas (5 inhabitants)
- María Eugenia (4 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (5 inhabitants)
- Tierras Coloradas (100 inhabitants)
- Valle Hidalgo (El Cueral) (20 inhabitants)