The town of El Texano is located in the Municipality of Montemorelos (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 2 inhabitants. El Texano is at 439 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Marther, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2014, the locality changed its name.
Where is El Texano? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Texano in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Texano? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Texano (Nuevo León) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Texano
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Texano, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Montemorelos. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Texano.
Vote for El Texano. Opinions.
Do you like El Texano? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Texano so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Montemorelos
- Benito Juárez (61 inhabitants)
- Canoas (367 inhabitants)
- Country Hill (5 inhabitants)
- El Blanquillo Viejo (4 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (- inhabitants)
- El Siete (1 inhabitants)
- El Vaquero (- inhabitants)
- La Carreta de José (9 inhabitants)
- La Palma (77 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (Las Norias) (5 inhabitants)
- Los Encinos (21 inhabitants)
- Los Frijoles (- inhabitants)
- María Auxiliadora (1 inhabitants)
- Mil Encinos (2 inhabitants)
- Sifer (2 inhabitants)