The town of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto is located in the Municipality of Loreto (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 4 inhabitants. Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto is at 2,036 meters of altitude.
Where is Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto? How to get there? Map
Online map of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto (Zacatecas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Loreto. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto.
Vote for Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto. Opinions.
Do you like Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Pisos y Azulejos de Loreto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Loreto
- El Aljíber (6 inhabitants)
- El Becerro (7 inhabitants)
- El Cajetillo (Pozo San Pablo) (11 inhabitants)
- El Carreño (82 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- El Tecolote (El Dormido) (- inhabitants)
- Jesús María (155 inhabitants)
- La Alquería (1125 inhabitants)
- El Rincón de la Huerta Grande (3 inhabitants)
- Las Agujas (Monte de las Burras) (- inhabitants)
- Las Playas (243 inhabitants)
- Linares (360 inhabitants)
- Los Mezquites (2 inhabitants)
- Salvador Salas Velázquez (10 inhabitants)
- San Blas (1307 inhabitants)