The town of Piedras Negras is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #14 in terms of number of inhabitants. Piedras Negras is at 1,698 meters of altitude.
The town of Piedras Negras is located at 10.2 kilometers from Santa Clara, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Piedras Negras.
#1 Where is Piedras Negras? How to get there? Map
Location map of Piedras Negras in Durango: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Piedras Negras, which is marked with the following symbol
#2 The population of Piedras Negras (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Piedras Negras
With the satellite map of Piedras Negras will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Piedras Negras.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Piedras NegrasMany people want to stay in the town of Piedras Negras itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES EN GENERAL SIMÓN BOLÍVAR: 28 km away, direction Northeast (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ISABELA: 24 km away, direction Northeast (18 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES EN GENERAL SIMÓN BOLÍVAR: 23 km away, direction Northeast (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA DON AMALIO: 44 km away, direction South (33 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of Piedras Negras
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Piedras Negras? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Piedras Negras.
#6 The Postal Code of Piedras Negras (Durango) is 35893
Are you going to send a letter to Piedras Negras? Do you have a friend in Piedras Negras and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Piedras Negras consists of the following 5 digits: 35893. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Piedras Negras ("35") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
#7 Vote for Piedras Negras as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Piedras Negras or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Piedras Negras to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Durango, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Durango
#8 Comments and opinions about Piedras Negras
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Antonio Puentes (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (386 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (Nogales) (222 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (4 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (- inhabitants)
- Juventino Casas (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- Los Amarillos (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (24 de Febrero) (802 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (3999 inhabitants)