The town of Edgar Cruz is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #13 of the ranking. Edgar Cruz is at 1,815 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Edgar Cruz? You can find it at 1.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Santa Clara, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Edgar Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Edgar Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Edgar Cruz in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Edgar Cruz (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Edgar CruzDo you want to stay in Edgar Cruz? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Edgar Cruz:
- POSADA DON AMALIO: 28 km away, direction South (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL DEL CENTRO: 34 km away, direction South (27 minutes by car)
- POSADA DEL VIAJERO: 35 km away, direction South (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MORALES: 33 km away, direction South (25 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Edgar Cruz
With the satellite map of Edgar Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Edgar Cruz.
Vote for Edgar Cruz
Do you like Edgar Cruz or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Edgar Cruz to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Antonio Puentes (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de Santa Clara (1 inhabitants)
- Edgar Cruz (- inhabitants)
- El Naranjo (386 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (- inhabitants)
- Juventino Casas (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- La Tinajita (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (24 de Febrero) (802 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (86 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (3999 inhabitants)