The town of Edgar Cruz is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #13 of the ranking. Edgar Cruz is at 1,815 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Edgar Cruz? You can find it at 1.4 kilometers, in direction East, from the town of Santa Clara, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Edgar Cruz location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Edgar Cruz? How to get there? Map
Online map of Edgar Cruz in Durango, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Edgar Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Edgar Cruz (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Edgar Cruz
With the satellite map of Edgar Cruz will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Edgar Cruz.
Vote for Edgar Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Edgar Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Edgar Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Crucero de Santa Clara (1 inhabitants)
- Diez de Abril (618 inhabitants)
- Edgar Cruz (- inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (Nogales) (222 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (4 inhabitants)
- Juventino Casas (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- La Tinajita (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (24 de Febrero) (802 inhabitants)
- San Valentín (86 inhabitants)