The town of El Zorrillo is located in the Municipality of Santa Clara (in the State of Durango). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #11 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Zorrillo is at 1,839 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of El Zorrillo is located at 8.9 kilometers from Santa Clara, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Zorrillo.
Where is El Zorrillo? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Zorrillo in Durango? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Zorrillo.
The population of El Zorrillo (Durango) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ZorrilloDo you want to stay in El Zorrillo? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Zorrillo:
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES EN GENERAL SIMÓN BOLÍVAR: 32 km away, direction Northeast (25 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUÉSPEDES EN GENERAL SIMÓN BOLÍVAR: 31 km away, direction Northeast (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ISABELA: 31 km away, direction Northeast (22 minutes by car)
- POSADA DON AMALIO: 48 km away, direction South (40 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Zorrillo
With the satellite map of El Zorrillo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Santa Clara. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Zorrillo.
Photos of El Zorrillo
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Zorrillo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Zorrillo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of El Zorrillo (Durango) is 35896
Are you going to send a letter to El Zorrillo? Do you have a friend in El Zorrillo and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of El Zorrillo consists of the following 5 digits: 35896. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of El Zorrillo ("35") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for El Zorrillo
Do you like El Zorrillo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Zorrillo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Santa Clara
- Antonio Puentes (- inhabitants)
- Crucero de Santa Clara (1 inhabitants)
- El Nogalito (Nogales) (222 inhabitants)
- El Socorro (4 inhabitants)
- El Zorrillo (- inhabitants)
- Juventino Casas (- inhabitants)
- La Noria (- inhabitants)
- La Tarumala (1 inhabitants)
- La Tinajita (- inhabitants)
- Los Amarillos (- inhabitants)
- Piedras Negras (2 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (565 inhabitants)
- San Antonio de la Laguna (Los Álvarez) (4 inhabitants)
- San José de Flechas (37 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (24 de Febrero) (802 inhabitants)