The town of Piedra de la Cruz is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 6 inhabitants. Piedra de la Cruz is at 1,540 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Piedra de la Cruz? How to get there? Map
Location map of Piedra de la Cruz in Morelos: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Piedra de la Cruz, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Piedra de la Cruz and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Piedra de la Cruz (Morelos) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Piedra de la Cruz
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Piedra de la Cruz, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Piedra de la Cruz.
Vote for Piedra de la Cruz. Opinions.
Do you like Piedra de la Cruz? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Piedra de la Cruz so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Adolfo López Mateos (639 inhabitants)
- Agua Zarca (24 inhabitants)
- Campo el Guaje (- inhabitants)
- Campo el Zapote (La Y) (- inhabitants)
- Joyas de Salazar (2 inhabitants)
- La Hacienda (75 inhabitants)
- La Noria Imperial (2 inhabitants)
- Pazulco (749 inhabitants)
- Rancho 55 (Campo el Pochote) (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho Galicia Cázares (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho JosÃ© Huerta (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Puente Negro (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Texcala (1812 inhabitants)
- Yecapixteca (1364 inhabitants)