The town of Rancho Puente Negro is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #56 of the ranking. Rancho Puente Negro is at 1,700 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Rancho Puente Negro? You can find it at 6.0 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Yecapixtla, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Rancho Puente Negro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Rancho Puente Negro? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Rancho Puente Negro in Morelos? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Rancho Puente Negro.
Want to view a satellite photo of Rancho Puente Negro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Rancho Puente Negro (Morelos) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Rancho Puente Negro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Rancho Puente Negro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Rancho Puente Negro.
Vote for Rancho Puente Negro. Opinions.
Do you like Rancho Puente Negro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Rancho Puente Negro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Barranca Xochiteca (- inhabitants)
- Campo el Zapote (La Y) (- inhabitants)
- Campo la Tortuga (- inhabitants)
- Campo Nuevo (4 inhabitants)
- El Matadero (9 inhabitants)
- La Estación de Yecapixtla (76 inhabitants)
- Puente Cajón (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Amate (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Galicia Cázares (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Iguanas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Timbres (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Puente Negro (4 inhabitants)
- Tecajec (1892 inhabitants)
- Tezontetelco (235 inhabitants)
- Zacahuacatla (81 inhabitants)