The town of La Noria Imperial is located in the Municipality of Yecapixtla (in the State of Morelos). There are 2 inhabitants. La Noria Imperial is at 1,460 meters of altitude.
Where is La Noria Imperial? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Noria Imperial (Morelos) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Noria Imperial, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Noria Imperial building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Noria Imperial (Morelos) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Noria Imperial
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Noria Imperial, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Yecapixtla. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Noria Imperial.
Vote for La Noria Imperial. Opinions.
Do you like La Noria Imperial? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Noria Imperial so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Yecapixtla
- Agua Zarca (24 inhabitants)
- Tlacotitlán (494 inhabitants)
- Campo Zacanopal (5 inhabitants)
- Colonia Aquiles Serdán (292 inhabitants)
- Colonia Girasoles (Campo el Guaje) (536 inhabitants)
- Huexca (1153 inhabitants)
- Puente Cajón (33 inhabitants)
- Rancho 55 (Campo el Pochote) (34 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Aguilucho (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Galicia Cázares (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Huertas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (- inhabitants)
- Valle Xalpa (El Crucero del Libramiento) (346 inhabitants)
- Ampliación Yecapixteca (596 inhabitants)
- Yecapixtla (19104 inhabitants)