The town of Palo Bendito is located in the Municipality of Chignahuapan (in the State of Puebla). There are 15 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #122 of the whole municipality. Palo Bendito is at 2,684 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Palo Bendito is located at 18.2 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Ciudad de Chignahuapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Palo Bendito.
Where is Palo Bendito? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Palo Bendito (Puebla)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
The population of Palo Bendito (Puebla) is 15 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Palo BenditoMany people want to stay in the town of Palo Bendito itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL RANCHO ESCONDIDO CASA GOYRI: 27 km away, direction South (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL CABAÑAS Y RESTAURANTE AL FINAL DE LA SENDA: 23 km away, direction Southeast (18 minutes by car)
- EL LLANO DEL CONEJO: 24 km away, direction Southeast (17 minutes by car)
- POSADA ALPINA INGRID: 26 km away, direction Southeast (19 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Palo Bendito
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Palo Bendito, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Chignahuapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Palo Bendito.
Photos of Palo Bendito
In order for you to enjoy nature around Palo Bendito, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Palo Bendito, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Palo Bendito
Do you like Palo Bendito or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Palo Bendito to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chignahuapan
- Acoculco (Alamedilla) (1993 inhabitants)
- Cozapa (El Polvorín) (27 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (- inhabitants)
- El Refugio (11 inhabitants)
- El Reparo (21 inhabitants)
- El Saltito (25 inhabitants)
- General Rafael Ávila Camacho (Teopan) (317 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (Segunda Sección) (267 inhabitants)
- Las Tetillas (14 inhabitants)
- Las Víboras (91 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Lastiri (117 inhabitants)
- Sección el Ixtete (109 inhabitants)
- Tenancingo (423 inhabitants)
- Tlapizahua (- inhabitants)
- Toltempan (5 inhabitants)