The town of Tlapizahua is located in the Municipality of Chignahuapan (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #135 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tlapizahua is at 2,511 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Tlapizahua is located at 11.9 kilometers from Ciudad de Chignahuapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the West direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tlapizahua.
Where is Tlapizahua? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tlapizahua (Puebla) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Puebla State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Tlapizahua (Puebla) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near TlapizahuaMany people want to stay in the town of Tlapizahua itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- HOTEL CHICNAHUI: 14 km away, direction East (11 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ROSEVILLE: 19 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MISTLI: 20 km away, direction East (14 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POY POY: 17 km away, direction East (12 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Tlapizahua
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tlapizahua, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Chignahuapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Tlapizahua.
Population pyramid of Tlapizahua (Puebla)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Tlapizahua by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Tlapizahua there is a generational replacement.
Photos of Tlapizahua
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tlapizahua? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tlapizahua.
Vote for Tlapizahua
Do you like Tlapizahua or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Tlapizahua to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Chignahuapan
- Atlamaxac (384 inhabitants)
- Baños Termales Chignahuapan (1 inhabitants)
- El Cantón (56 inhabitants)
- El Capulín (73 inhabitants)
- El Derramadero (6 inhabitants)
- El Eco (104 inhabitants)
- El Manzanito (120 inhabitants)
- La Campana (52 inhabitants)
- La Concepción Calapa (66 inhabitants)
- La Melada (72 inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas (Tzitla) (1040 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio Matlahuacales (1394 inhabitants)
- Sebastopol (1038 inhabitants)
- Teotlalcingo (205 inhabitants)