The town of Nayarit is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #172 in terms of number of inhabitants. Nayarit is at 11 meters of altitude.
The town of Nayarit is located at 10.8 kilometers from Arriaga, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Nayarit.
Where is Nayarit? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Nayarit (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Nayarit, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Nayarit? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Nayarit (Chiapas) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Nayarit
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Nayarit, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Nayarit.
Vote for Nayarit. Opinions.
Do you like Nayarit? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nayarit so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Chicozapotal (2 inhabitants)
- Cronómetro Lucero (- inhabitants)
- El Profesor (4 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (10 inhabitants)
- La Argentina (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (El Carmen) (- inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (8 inhabitants)
- Las Mariítas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Ángeles (2 inhabitants)
- Parada las Piedras (16 inhabitants)
- Poza Galana (44 inhabitants)
- Juquila (3 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (3 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (2 inhabitants)
- Toro Bravo (2 inhabitants)