The town of El Puente Roto is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 7 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #177 in terms of number of inhabitants. El Puente Roto is at 347 meters of altitude.
The town of El Puente Roto is located at 12.8 kilometers from Arriaga, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southesast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of El Puente Roto.
Where is El Puente Roto? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Puente Roto in Chiapas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of El Puente Roto? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of El Puente Roto (Chiapas) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Puente Roto
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Puente Roto, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Puente Roto.
Vote for El Puente Roto. Opinions.
Do you like El Puente Roto? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Puente Roto so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Azteca (La Punta) (1190 inhabitants)
- El Danubio (3 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (1 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Esperanza (28 inhabitants)
- José Alvis Ramos Camacho [José Alvis Ramos Camacho (12 inhabitants)
- La Atascosa (3 inhabitants)
- La Aurora (13 inhabitants)
- La Concepción (3 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (14 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (1 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (1 inhabitants)
- Vista Flor (82 inhabitants)
- 3 Marías (Zacazonapan) (4 inhabitants)