The town of Las Isabeles is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #288 of the ranking. Las Isabeles is at 1 meters of altitude.
The locality was formerly known as Monte Sinaí, but changed its name a few years ago. In the year 2019, the locality changed its name.
Do you want to locate the town of Las Isabeles? You can find it at 21.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Arriaga, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Las Isabeles location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
#1 Where is Las Isabeles? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Las Isabeles in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Las Isabeles.
#2 The population of Las Isabeles (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of Las Isabeles
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Las Isabeles, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Arriaga. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Las Isabeles.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near Las IsabelesIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Las Isabeles, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Las Isabeles so you can contact them.:
- CASA DE HUESPEDES GORDILLO: 27 km away, direction Northwest (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL JOSE DOMINGO: 30 km away, direction Northwest (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EL RANCHO: 25 km away, direction Northwest (19 minutes by car)
- HOTEL FAFSI: 31 km away, direction Northwest (25 minutes by car)
#5 Population pyramid of Las Isabeles (Chiapas)
We have compiled data on number of inhabitants of Las Isabeles by age and sex, to show you the following population pyramid of the town, from the year 2005. You can check how the percentages of children and adults are distributed, in addition to women and men. With this data you can analyze the demographic structure, and know if in Las Isabeles there is a generational replacement.
#6 Photos of Las Isabeles
In order for you to enjoy nature around Las Isabeles, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Las Isabeles, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#7 Vote for Las Isabeles as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like Las Isabeles or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Las Isabeles to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
#8 Comments and opinions about Las Isabeles
#9 Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- El Arbolito (- inhabitants)
- El Jesús (3 inhabitants)
- El Manantial (3 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (El Recreo) (6 inhabitants)
- El Totoposte (3 inhabitants)
- Joel Rodríguez Flores (- inhabitants)
- La Coyotera (Santa Elena) (- inhabitants)
- La Huasteca (- inhabitants)
- Mi Ranchito (- inhabitants)
- Parada las Piedras (16 inhabitants)
- Salto Chico (- inhabitants)
- San Rafael (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (3 inhabitants)
- Solo Dios (4 inhabitants)
- Vistahermosa (El Matocho) (- inhabitants)