The town of Uxmal is located in the Municipality of Arriaga (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. Uxmal is at 21 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Uxmal? How to get there? Map
Location map of Uxmal in Chiapas: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Uxmal, which is marked with the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Uxmal and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Uxmal (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Uxmal
With the satellite map of Uxmal will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Arriaga. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Uxmal.
Vote for Uxmal. Opinions.
Do you like Uxmal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Uxmal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Arriaga
- Armonía las Flores (26 inhabitants)
- El Nanchito (7 inhabitants)
- El Perú (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (- inhabitants)
- El Rubí (2 inhabitants)
- Fracción la Esperanza (28 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (- inhabitants)
- La Paz (16 inhabitants)
- El Ciruelo (- inhabitants)
- Las Píldoras (- inhabitants)
- Nuevo Colosio (31 inhabitants)
- San Jacinto (4 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (1 inhabitants)
- Xochimilco (1 inhabitants)