The town of Mar de Coral is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 3 inhabitants. Mar de Coral is at 18 meters of altitude.
Where is Mar de Coral? How to get there? Map
Location map of Mar de Coral in Baja California: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Mar de Coral, which is marked with the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Mar de Coral? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Mar de Coral (Baja California) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Mar de Coral
With the satellite map of Mar de Coral will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Mar de Coral.
Vote for Mar de Coral. Opinions.
Do you like Mar de Coral? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Mar de Coral so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Agustín Cuevas [Agustín Cuevas (1 inhabitants)
- Brisas del Pacifico (16 inhabitants)
- El Encino (5 inhabitants)
- El Médano (2 inhabitants)
- El Portal (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Mata (3 inhabitants)
- Familia Pérez (1 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vista Mar (27 inhabitants)
- Granjas Campestre El Coronel (5 inhabitants)
- Jardines del Mar (74 inhabitants)
- Los Dos Caballos (5 inhabitants)
- Perla Escondida (182 inhabitants)
- Quinta El Ensueño (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Cuarenta (2 inhabitants)
- El Toro (- inhabitants)