The town of Grupo Imperio is located in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito (in the State of Baja California). There are 1 inhabitants. Grupo Imperio is at 23 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Grupo Imperio? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Grupo Imperio in Baja California? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Grupo Imperio.
Need to locate a certain Grupo Imperio building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Grupo Imperio (Baja California) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Grupo Imperio
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Grupo Imperio, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Playas de Rosarito. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Grupo Imperio.
Vote for Grupo Imperio. Opinions.
Do you like Grupo Imperio? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Grupo Imperio so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Playas de Rosarito
- Costa Bella (17 inhabitants)
- El Gato (1 inhabitants)
- El Ocaso (7 inhabitants)
- El Villa (1 inhabitants)
- Familia Díaz (- inhabitants)
- Familia Sandoval (Los Tres Chichos) (7 inhabitants)
- Familia Sánchez (3 inhabitants)
- Lomas Altas Uno y Dos (1074 inhabitants)
- Granja Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- La Gata (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Contreras (8 inhabitants)
- Rancho Divisadero (11 inhabitants)
- Río Misión (41 inhabitants)
- Residencial San Marino (- inhabitants)
- Santa Paula (7 inhabitants)