Los Popotes (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Los Popotes, a beautiful tiny town of 9 inhabitants in the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Los Popotes is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 9 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #49 of the whole municipality. Los Popotes is at 78 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Popotes is located at 1.3 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Popotes.
Where is Los Popotes? How to get there? Map
Online map of Los Popotes in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Satellite photo of Los Popotes
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Popotes, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Popotes.
Photos of Los Popotes
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los Popotes? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los Popotes.
Vote for Los Popotes. Opinions.
Do you like Los Popotes? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Popotes so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Alfredo V. Bonfil (El Papalote) (197 inhabitants)
- Diez Hermanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Alacrán (7 inhabitants)
- El Chingadazo (1 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo Número Uno (29 inhabitants)
- El Jaguar (11 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (21 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- El Zamay (10 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Paquita (21 inhabitants)
- La Pedrera (10 inhabitants)
- Nueva Rosita (5 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (La Morita) (9 inhabitants)
- Sabinas y Saucillo (2 inhabitants)