San Pablo (Gómez Farías, Tamaulipas)
We have collected numerous data from tiny town of San Pablo, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 6 inhabitants of Tamaulipas.
The town of San Pablo is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pablo is at 1158 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pablo is located at 29.5 kilometers from Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pablo.
Where is San Pablo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pablo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Satellite photo of San Pablo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pablo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pablo.
Vote for San Pablo. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Alejandro Bolaños Castillo (11 inhabitants)
- Alta Cima (192 inhabitants)
- Américo Villarreal (94 inhabitants)
- El Pujido (1 inhabitants)
- El Vergel (1 inhabitants)
- Gómez Farías Dos (49 inhabitants)
- Huerta Reyna (1 inhabitants)
- La Y Griega (Y Griega a Xicoténcatl) (6 inhabitants)
- Las Dos Huastecas (7 inhabitants)
- Las Gracielas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Cachorros (5 inhabitants)
- María Elena (El Pasiego) (2 inhabitants)
- Porción Treinta y Ocho (4 inhabitants)
- Sabinas y Saucillo (2 inhabitants)
- San Gregorio (6 inhabitants)