The town of San Pablo is located in the Municipality of Gómez Farías (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #64 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Pablo is at 1,216 meters of altitude.
The town of San Pablo is located at 29.5 kilometers from Loma Alta (Loma Alta de Gómez Farías), which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Pablo.
Where is San Pablo? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Pablo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Pablo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Pablo (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pablo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pablo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gómez Farías. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pablo.
Vote for San Pablo. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gómez Farías
- Ampl. Héroes de Chapultepec (Rodolfo Sánchez) (6 inhabitants)
- El Barrote (1 inhabitants)
- El Paraíso (5 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (18 inhabitants)
- El Sony (5 inhabitants)
- El Venadito (23 inhabitants)
- El Zamay (10 inhabitants)
- La Guadalupana (- inhabitants)
- Las Adelas (- inhabitants)
- Lázaro Cárdenas Dos (157 inhabitants)
- Los Mateos (2 inhabitants)
- San Hipólito (- inhabitants)
- San Pedrito (284 inhabitants)
- San Vicente (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)