San José (Comitán de Domínguez, Chiapas)
Maps, photos and statistics of San José, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Chiapas
The town of San José is located in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. San José is at 722 meters of altitude.
Where is San José? How to get there? Map
Online map of San José (Chiapas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of San José? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of San José (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San José
With the satellite map of San José will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San José.
Vote for San José. Opinions.
Do you like San José? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San José so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Chiapas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Comitán de Domínguez
- San José Berlín (233 inhabitants)
- Dulce Nombre (8 inhabitants)
- El Hornotón (35 inhabitants)
- El Prado (487 inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (34 inhabitants)
- Las Flores (526 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (11 inhabitants)
- Río Grande (759 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Bellavista (255 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Copalar (26 inhabitants)
- Santa Elena (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita Yocnajab (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresita (7 inhabitants)
- Sapugana (34 inhabitants)
- Villas Edén (7 inhabitants)