The town of Los Pinos is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #664 in terms of number of inhabitants. Los Pinos is at 36 meters of altitude.
The town of Los Pinos is located at 6.1 kilometers from Pijijiapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northeast direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Los Pinos.
Where is Los Pinos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Pinos in Chiapas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Pinos.
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Pinos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Pinos (Chiapas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Pinos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Pinos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Los Pinos.
Vote for Los Pinos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Pinos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Pinos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Aire Libre (- inhabitants)
- Dos Hermanos (5 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (5 inhabitants)
- El Corozo (10 inhabitants)
- El Mango (7 inhabitants)
- El Retiro (7 inhabitants)
- Even Ezer (3 inhabitants)
- La Felicidad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Lomas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Amates (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (2 inhabitants)
- Medio Monte (6 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (8 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (El Porvenir) (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Rosa (3 inhabitants)