The town of El Milagro is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 4 inhabitants. El Milagro is at 2 meters of altitude.
You may know this town as Peine de Mico, because this was its former name. This town decided to change its name in the year 2015.
Where is El Milagro? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to El Milagro (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of El Milagro, which has the following symbol
The population of El Milagro (Chiapas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El MilagroDo you want to stay in El Milagro? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to El Milagro:
- AUTOHOTEL LA HUERTA: 30 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL PARADOR EL NAVEGANTE: 27 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS PINOS: 29 km away, direction East (22 minutes by car)
- HOTEL LOS REYES: 25 km away, direction East (21 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Milagro
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Milagro, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of El Milagro.
Vote for El Milagro
Do you like El Milagro or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Milagro to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- El Consuelo (4 inhabitants)
- El Coyolito (- inhabitants)
- El Recuerdo (4 inhabitants)
- El Sacrificio (2 inhabitants)
- La Peña (33 inhabitants)
- Las Guadalupes (49 inhabitants)
- Las Morenitas (9 inhabitants)
- Las Palmas (Nueva Palmera) (- inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (2 inhabitants)
- Los PÃ©rez (- inhabitants)
- Pueblo Nuevo (50 inhabitants)
- San Bartolo (6 inhabitants)
- Buena Vista (- inhabitants)
- San Vicente (4 inhabitants)
- Tres Lomitas (1 inhabitants)