The town of San Jacobo is located in the Municipality of Pijijiapan (in the State of Chiapas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #742 of the whole municipality. San Jacobo is at 10 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Jacobo is located at 16.9 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of Pijijiapan, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Jacobo.
#1 Where is San Jacobo? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to San Jacobo (Chiapas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of San Jacobo, which has the following symbol
#2 The population of San Jacobo (Chiapas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of San Jacobo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Jacobo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Pijijiapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Jacobo.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near San JacoboMany people want to stay in the town of San Jacobo itself, but unfortunately there are no hotels in the village yet. Don't worry, we have created this list of the closest accommodations, so you can ask if they have rooms available.:
- MOTEL SAN CARLOS: 25 km away, direction Northwest (21 minutes by car)
- HOTEL EJECUTIVO: 25 km away, direction Northwest (18 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE PIJIJIAPAN: 28 km away, direction Northwest (20 minutes by car)
- CUARTERIA: 27 km away, direction Northwest (23 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of San Jacobo
In order for you to enjoy nature around San Jacobo, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of San Jacobo, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for San Jacobo as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like San Jacobo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for San Jacobo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about San Jacobo
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of Pijijiapan
- Arturo Luna Lugo (17 inhabitants)
- El Bosque (1 inhabitants)
- El Cupape (8 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (3 inhabitants)
- El Recreo (2 inhabitants)
- El Remedio (- inhabitants)
- Gabriel Toledo (4 inhabitants)
- La Libertad (3 inhabitants)
- Las Conchitas (Los Cocos) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Lluvias (2 inhabitants)
- Los Carlos (- inhabitants)
- Los Naranjos (5 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (La Morita) (- inhabitants)
- Santa Anita (Los Alpes) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cocos (4 inhabitants)