The town of San Pablo is located in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #189 of the whole municipality. San Pablo is at 964 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that San Pablo is located at 31.4 kilometers (in direction Southwest) from the locality of Ramos Arizpe, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of San Pablo.
Where is San Pablo? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Pablo (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Pablo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Pablo (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Pablo
With the satellite map of San Pablo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ramos Arizpe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of San Pablo.
Vote for San Pablo. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ramos Arizpe
- Labor Vieja (Heriberto Rodríguez Durán) (- inhabitants)
- Curva Santa María (- inhabitants)
- El Colorado (1 inhabitants)
- Juan Antonio Palomo Vázquez (8 inhabitants)
- La Adobera (Kilómetro Diecisiete) (- inhabitants)
- La Virgen (4 inhabitants)
- Las Norias (117 inhabitants)
- Los Girasoles (- inhabitants)
- Luna (Carlos Pereyra) (8 inhabitants)
- Reata (General Coss) (113 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (4 inhabitants)
- San Felipe (29 inhabitants)
- San José de los Nuncios (163 inhabitants)
- San Roberto (- inhabitants)
- Tres Tablas (El JardÃn) (- inhabitants)