The town of Santa Fe is located in the Municipality of Ocampo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. Santa Fe is at 138 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is Santa Fe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Santa Fe (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Santa Fe and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Santa Fe (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Santa Fe
With the satellite map of Santa Fe will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Ocampo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Santa Fe.
Vote for Santa Fe. Opinions.
Do you like Santa Fe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Santa Fe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Ocampo
- Buenavista (2 inhabitants)
- El Chamalito Dos (Guillermo) (- inhabitants)
- El Guayabo (9 inhabitants)
- El Higuerón (6 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (12 inhabitants)
- La Escondida y el Atravesaño (La Colonia) (17 inhabitants)
- La Joya (1 inhabitants)
- La Misión (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (99 inhabitants)
- Las Hondas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Puentes (5 inhabitants)
- Los Puentes Uno (11 inhabitants)
- Loma Alta (Refugio Rodríguez Torres) (11 inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (806 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (- inhabitants)