The town of Los Lirios is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #351 of the ranking. Los Lirios is at 1,989 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Los Lirios? You can find it at 51.3 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of El Salto, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Los Lirios location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Los Lirios? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Lirios (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Durango State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Lirios (Durango) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los LiriosDo you want to stay in Los Lirios? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Lirios:
- JOYAS DE COSCOMATE: 46 km away, direction West (33 minutes by car)
- PUENTECILLAS: 77 km away, direction Northwest (57 minutes by car)
- CASA DE HUESPEDES: 76 km away, direction Northwest (65 minutes by car)
- BRILLO DE LUNA: 79 km away, direction Northwest (55 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Lirios
With the satellite map of Los Lirios will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Lirios.
Photos of Los Lirios
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Los Lirios? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Los Lirios.
The Postal Code of Los Lirios (Durango) is 34963
Are you going to send a letter to Los Lirios? Do you have a friend in Los Lirios and want to send them a gift through the postal service? The Postal Code of Los Lirios consists of the following 5 digits: 34963. If you want to know more about how Post Codes are determined in Mexico, the first two postal digits of Los Lirios ("34") correspond to the state code of Durango, and the last three correspond to the people themselves. In Mexico, the same ZIP code can be assigned to several towns.
Vote for Los Lirios
Do you like Los Lirios or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Lirios to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- De Lajas El Carrizo (59 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro El Carrizo (100 inhabitants)
- El Puerto de las Ardillas (- inhabitants)
- De Curachas El Saucito (6 inhabitants)
- 2 del Mil Diez El Terrero (12 inhabitants)
- Estación Coyotes (José María Morelos) (752 inhabitants)
- La Formación (47 inhabitants)
- Las Higueritas (42 inhabitants)
- Los Aguilares (140 inhabitants)
- Los Negros (14 inhabitants)
- Pelillos (9 inhabitants)
- Peñasco Blanco 2 (34 inhabitants)
- De el Puerto del Jarro Pericos (16 inhabitants)
- Piedra Ancha (7 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nuevo (4 inhabitants)