Corralitos (Pueblo Nuevo, Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Corralitos, a beautiful tiny town of 6 inhabitants in the State of Durango
The town of Corralitos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #245 of the whole municipality. Corralitos is at 2021 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Corralitos is located at 58.1 kilometers (in direction Northeast) from the locality of El Salto, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Corralitos.
Where is Corralitos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Corralitos (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Corralitos
With the satellite map of Corralitos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Corralitos.
Vote for Corralitos. Opinions.
Do you like Corralitos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Corralitos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Carboneras (221 inhabitants)
- Cordón Alto (- inhabitants)
- El Gallito (- inhabitants)
- El Infierno (2 inhabitants)
- El Platanito (63 inhabitants)
- El Tastito (16 inhabitants)
- El Triángulo (- inhabitants)
- El Vainillo (30 inhabitants)
- El Zapotillo (5 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (8 inhabitants)
- La Mano (- inhabitants)
- La Puerta del Gallo (139 inhabitants)
- Los Ángeles de Abajo (- inhabitants)
- Los Brotos (115 inhabitants)
- Providencia (3 inhabitants)