Surcos Hondos (Durango)
Maps, photos and statistics of Surcos Hondos, a beautiful tiny town of 2 inhabitants of the State of Durango
The town of Surcos Hondos is located in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo (in the State of Durango). There are 2 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #291 in terms of number of inhabitants. Surcos Hondos is at 777 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
The town of Surcos Hondos is located at 56.8 kilometers from El Salto, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Surcos Hondos.
Where is Surcos Hondos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Surcos Hondos (Durango)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Surcos Hondos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Surcos Hondos (Durango) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Surcos Hondos
With the satellite map of Surcos Hondos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Surcos Hondos.
Vote for Surcos Hondos. Opinions.
Do you like Surcos Hondos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Surcos Hondos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Durango (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Pueblo Nuevo
- Ciriales (12 inhabitants)
- De la Mesa de San Pedro El Carrizo (100 inhabitants)
- Del Jocuixtle El Naranjito (4 inhabitants)
- El Zopilote (3 inhabitants)
- De Calaveras La Escondida (8 inhabitants)
- De Pino Gordo La Soledad (13 inhabitants)
- De Sarcillos La Ventana (111 inhabitants)
- Las Adjuntas (317 inhabitants)
- Las Hormigas (12 inhabitants)
- Los Horcones (71 inhabitants)
- Los Mangos (24 inhabitants)
- Mesa de San Pedro (513 inhabitants)
- De el Puerto del Jarro Pericos (16 inhabitants)
- De Calaveras Tierra Blanca (5 inhabitants)
- De Tierras Coloradas de Maíz Gordo Tierra Blanca (63 inhabitants)