The town of Los Cocos is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 7 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #282 of the whole municipality. Los Cocos is at 20 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Cocos is located at 36.4 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Huimanguillo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Cocos.
Where is Los Cocos? How to get there? Map
Location map of Los Cocos in Tabasco: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Los Cocos, which is marked with the following symbol
The population of Los Cocos (Tabasco) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los CocosIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of Los Cocos, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to Los Cocos so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 42 km away, direction Southeast (30 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE GISSELLE: 52 km away, direction Southeast (36 minutes by car)
- HOTEL COLCRU: 51 km away, direction Southeast (34 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN JOSÉ: 52 km away, direction Southeast (39 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Cocos
With the satellite map of Los Cocos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Huimanguillo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Cocos.
Vote for Los Cocos
Do you like Los Cocos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Cocos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Alto Amacohíte 3ra. Sección (345 inhabitants)
- Bellas Artes (2 inhabitants)
- El Encomendero (439 inhabitants)
- El Puente 1ra. Sección (1413 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata 2da. Sección (22 inhabitants)
- Francisco Villa (205 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba (2 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba 1ra. Sección (387 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba 1ra. Sección (Ruiz Cortínes) (265 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (2 inhabitants)
- La Mina (1 inhabitants)
- Los Morales (4 inhabitants)
- Macayo y Naranjo 1ra. Sección (245 inhabitants)
- Ocuapan (2796 inhabitants)
- Tierra Nueva 3ra. Sección (2229 inhabitants)