The town of San Rafael is located in the Municipality of Huimanguillo (in the State of Tabasco). There are 8 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #274 of the ranking. San Rafael is at 19 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Do you want to locate the town of San Rafael? You can find it at 29.8 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Huimanguillo, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the San Rafael location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is San Rafael? How to get there? Map
Online map of San Rafael in Tabasco, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain San Rafael building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of San Rafael (Tabasco) is 8 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Rafael
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Rafael, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Huimanguillo. You can search free satellite map (2023) of San Rafael.
Photos of San Rafael
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Rafael? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Rafael.
Vote for San Rafael. Opinions.
Do you like San Rafael? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Rafael so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Huimanguillo
- Amacohíte 1ra. Sección (202 inhabitants)
- Chimalapa 1ra. Sección (86 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc y Palmira (100 inhabitants)
- El Barí (4 inhabitants)
- Francisco Martínez Gaytán (884 inhabitants)
- Güiral y González 1ra. Sección (749 inhabitants)
- Gilberto Flores Muñoz 2da. Sección (304 inhabitants)
- La Ceiba 1ra. Sección (Ruiz Cortínes) (265 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (2 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (141 inhabitants)
- Libertad (3899 inhabitants)
- Luis Donaldo Colosio Murrieta (33 inhabitants)
- Otra Banda 1ra. Sección (259 inhabitants)
- Otra Banda 3ra. Sección (123 inhabitants)
- Tres Bocas 2da. Sección (El Zapotal) (800 inhabitants)