The town of Los Cocos is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 6 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #342 of the whole municipality. Los Cocos is at 4 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Los Cocos is located at 7.7 kilometers (in direction Northwest) from the locality of Miramar, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Altamira) it is at 10.8 kilometers in direction West. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Los Cocos.
Where is Los Cocos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Los Cocos (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Los Cocos? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Los Cocos (Tamaulipas) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Cocos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Los Cocos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Los Cocos.
Photos of Los Cocos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Los Cocos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Los Cocos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Los Cocos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Cocos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Cocos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Cervantes (329 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Hermanos (4 inhabitants)
- El Potosí (14 inhabitants)
- César García Estopier (Santa Amalia) (- inhabitants)
- Juan Romero (- inhabitants)
- La Cruz (El Limón) (- inhabitants)
- Las Lilas (- inhabitants)
- Las Presas (- inhabitants)
- Mata del Muerto (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Martha Elba Bustos) (25 inhabitants)
- San Adrián (Los Álamos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Ángel (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlitos (49 inhabitants)
- Sierra de la Palma (1 inhabitants)
- Valentín Olvera Turrubiates (1 inhabitants)