The town of El Tordo is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #192 of the ranking. El Tordo is at 13 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2020.
Do you want to locate the town of El Tordo? You can find it at 15.3 kilometers, in direction South, from the town of Miramar, which has the largest population within the municipality. And with respect to Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, it is located at South, at 21.9 kilometers. To enjoy the El Tordo location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is El Tordo? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Tordo (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of El Tordo and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of El Tordo (Tamaulipas) is 4 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Tordo
Amazing satellite GPS maps of El Tordo, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Altamira. You can search free satellite map (2022) of El Tordo.
Vote for El Tordo. Opinions.
Do you like El Tordo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Tordo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Bella Vista (La Sierrita) (3 inhabitants)
- Darío Zúñiga Ceballos Esteros (5 inhabitants)
- El Cortijo (Delta) (- inhabitants)
- El Encino (Las Gallinas) (3 inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (2 inhabitants)
- El Treinta (1 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (- inhabitants)
- José María Luis Mora (Las Margaritas) (679 inhabitants)
- La Leona (- inhabitants)
- La Morita (- inhabitants)
- Las Presas (- inhabitants)
- Quinta Martha (Ángel Pérez Sánchez) (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (Alejandro GuzmÃ¡n) (- inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Adolfo R. Latofski) (- inhabitants)