The town of Los Borregos is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 12 inhabitants. Los Borregos is at 2,199 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Borregos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Borregos in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Borregos.
Need to locate a certain Los Borregos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Los Borregos (Zacatecas) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Los Borregos
With the satellite map of Los Borregos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Borregos.
Vote for Los Borregos. Opinions.
Do you like Los Borregos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Borregos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Ahijaderos (754 inhabitants)
- Barbechitos (12 inhabitants)
- Buenavista (504 inhabitants)
- Cerrito la Ventilla (97 inhabitants)
- Cerro de la Bufa (El Encino) (77 inhabitants)
- Cohetera Pulido (7 inhabitants)
- El Ramonal (571 inhabitants)
- El Remanente (385 inhabitants)
- El Volante (9 inhabitants)
- La Cuesta (La Cuesta de San Martín) (71 inhabitants)
- Refugio de los Vázquez (16 inhabitants)
- Samuel Araujo Araujo (3 inhabitants)
- San Cristóbal (111 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (9 inhabitants)
- Tecolotes de Espíritu Santo (20 inhabitants)