The town of Los Borregos is located in the Municipality of Pinos (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 12 inhabitants. Los Borregos is at 2,199 meters of altitude.
Where is Los Borregos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Los Borregos in Zacatecas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Los Borregos.
Do you want to know if your last name is among the most common in the Zacatecas State? Here is a complete list of the most popular ones
The population of Los Borregos (Zacatecas) is 12 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near Los BorregosDo you want to stay in Los Borregos? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to Los Borregos:
- HOTEL PEDREGOSO: 28 km away, direction North (24 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 39 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
- HOTEL POSADA SAN FRANCISCO: 41 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
- ALBERGUE EN PINOS: 34 km away, direction Northeast (28 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of Los Borregos
With the satellite map of Los Borregos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Pinos. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Los Borregos.
Vote for Los Borregos
Do you like Los Borregos or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Los Borregos to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Pinos
- Cañón del Balazo (15 inhabitants)
- Cieneguilla (689 inhabitants)
- Colonia Vicente Guerrero (11 inhabitants)
- El Burrito (7 inhabitants)
- El Charquillo (91 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (328 inhabitants)
- El Salitrillo (489 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (8 inhabitants)
- Laguna del Duraznillo (26 inhabitants)
- Los Sifuentes (10 inhabitants)
- Monte el Maguey (Colonia Guadalupe) (9 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (19 inhabitants)
- Purísima de Abajo (445 inhabitants)
- San Luciano (66 inhabitants)
- Tunas Selectas Alvacar (3 inhabitants)